Le Cèdre - Valence Valence
4 rue Balthazar Baro, 26000 Valence
Price : less than 30€
- Assortiment de 3 Feuilletés: Chaussons fourrés au Fromage, Epinards, Viande
- Salade Libanaise: Mélange de Crudités fraîches, Epices Libanaises
- Salatet El Raheb: Aubergine, Tomate, Persil, Oignon, Poivron, Jus de Citron, Huile d'Olive
- Taboulé Libanais: Persil, Tomate, Bourguol fin, Menthe, Jus de Citron, Huile d'Olive
- Farouj Méchoui: Poulet désossé mariné à l'Ail et au Citron grillé
- Brochettes de 3 Viandes: Agneau, Poulet, Kafta
- Samkeh Harra: Filet de Poisson du Jour, sauce Tomate, Poivron, Coriandre, Vin blanc
- Katayefs: Mini Crêpes fourrées à la Crème ou aux Noix
- Baclawa: Gâteau feuilleté
- Achtalieh : Flan libanais à la Rose ou au Miel
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
This restaurant has just become partner with Restopolitan, its description will be soon put online.
How to get there?
- Disabled access
- less than 30€
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.