Les Pierres Fondues Tours
122, rue Colbert, 37000 Tours
Price : less than 30€
- Assiette basque de Pierre Oteiza : jambon basque, Saucisse sèche « aller-retour », pâté de Porc au piment d’Espelette, Chorizo des Aldudes7€
- Pannequet de St Marcellin et sa ventrèche dorée des Aldudes7€
- Mille-feuilles de piquillos et Sardines à l’huile d’Olive et Basilic7€
- Porc aux épices Colombo et amandes grillées18€
- La fondue Exotique : morceaux de poulet aux graines de sésame à cuire dans un bouillon au lait de coco, gingembre et citron vert18€
- Poulet Coco et curry de Madras18€
- Assiette de chèvres de Loire : St Maure de Touraine ou Valencay ou Selles/Cher selon arrivage6.50€
- Fondue au Chocolat noir avec fruits frais et bonbons6.50€
- Irish Coffee, Cognac Coffee6.50€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
Because this Basque restaurant in Old Tours invites you to come try their stone-plate grill specialties and meat fondues as well as their Basque products from Pierre Oteiza.
For its hearty and traditional gourmet Basque cuisine, ideal for sharing with friends.
For its friendly and playful atmosphere.
For its beautiful Basque décor with a decorative fireplace, exposed beams, and traditional items (Espelette spice, rugby, etc.).
Friends to share a good meal.
The restaurant attracts tourists in the summer, couples, friends, and young and old alike.
Their famous Bacchus fondue: pieces of beef rump steak cooked in a saucepan with flavored wine.
The restaurant offers over 60 types of French wine for all budgets. The chef is a wine lover, so don’t hesitate to ask his advice for the perfect wine to accompany your dish
The tables on the garden-style terrace decorated with herbs. Otherwise, the table in front of the fireplace.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.