La Maison Kammerzell Strasbourg
16, place de la Cathédrale, 67000 Strasbourg
Price : from 30€ to 60€
- Foie Gras de Canard Kammerzell, Compotée de Poire aux Fruits secs et Pain toasté19,25€
- Gratin de queues d’Ecrevisses aux Champignons, Etuvée d’Epinards14,50€
- Saumon fumé d’Ecosse « Label Rouge », Mariné aux Aromates, Pommes de Terre Charlotte et Graines de Moutarde 18,75€
- Filet de Bœuf sur le Grill, Gratin de Pommes de Terre, Légumes du Moment, Sauce Béarnaise27,90€
- Fricassée de Poulet façon « Coq au Riesling », Spaetzle21,80€
- Civet de Sanglier aux Châtaignes et Airelles, Spaetzle23,90€
- Filet de Daurade Royale «cuit à la Plancha», Orge perlé et Petits Légumes 24,50€
- Orge perlé cuit comme un Risotto, vieux Parmesan, Petits Légumes19,50€
- Barre Croustillante aux deux Chocolats, Glace Vanille11,25€
- Pain perdu Framboises -Poires, Sorbet Poire10,25€
- Tarte aux Fruits de Saison, Glace vanille7,50€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
For the myth : founded in 1427, Maison Kammerzell has imposed itself as a true symbol of Strasbourg's gastronomy with its arcads, its frescos, its stained glass windows, and its medieval atmosphere.
For the unique view that offers Maison Kammerzell on Strasbourg cathedrale.
For its famous three fishes sauerkraut whose the chef Guy-Pierre Baumann, who revolutionized the regional gastronomy by cretating this dish back in 1970, keeps the secret.
With a gourmet who will maybe find the secret of Maison Kammerzell's sauerkraut !
Businessmen and tourists.
The three fishes sauerkraut that has made Maison Kammerzell's reputation since 1970.
Alsace wines of course.
Book a table in the Salon Cathédrale to enjoy an unobstructed view on the cathedral.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.