La Brasserie Floderer - Strasbourg Strasbourg
6-8, rue de l'Outre, 67000 Strasbourg
Price : from 30€ to 60€
- Foie Gras de Canard mi-cuit Maison16,00€
- Tartare de Saumon et Saint-Jacques au Citron Vert 14,80€
- Salade Tiède de Lentilles Verte et Pluma Ibérique Rôtie12,40€
- Pâté en Croûte,9,40€
- Noix de Saint-Jacques Poêlées, Risotto de Riz Noir Vénéré 26,00€
- Saumon à l’Oseill Epinards et Concassé de Tomates21,00€
- Filet de Boeuf Rôti Sauce Périgourdine, Gratin Dauphinois26,50€
- Onglet de Veau Poêlé, Fricassée de Champignons, Frites21,40€
- Paleron de Boeuf Braisé au Vin Rouge, Pomme Purée et Champignons 17,50€
- Risotto de Riz Noir aux Champignons14,50€
- Tarte au Chocolat Crémeux Valrhona10,00€
- Crêpes Suzette (Flambées en salle)11,90€
- Crumble aux Pommes Caramélisées, Glace Cannelle9,50€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
For its Parisian elegance, with its waiters dressed in black-and-white suits, its Belle-Epoque setting, its glass cupola and its black leather banquettes.
For Flo's quality that does justice to the reputation of this prestigious chain of restaurants.
For Flo Strasbourg's beautiful selection of fishes, meats and seafood (lobsters, prawns, oysters from Brittany...).
A friend nostalgic for his holidays in Brittany and for its shellfishes.
Strasbourg sauerkraut to eat a local speciality ; the royal platter for a generous assortment of shellfishes ; or the steak tartare served with home-made French fries.
Pinot noir, G. Lorentz, cuvée particulière 2006 to accompany a light dish ; and a Gewurztraminer vendanges tardives 2003 for dessert.
Tables located under the oustanding glass roof.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.