39, route du Polygone, 67000 Strasbourg
Price : less than 30€
- Taboulé (Tomate, persil, blé concassé, menthe, oignons, citron, huile d'olive)
- Fatouche (Salade de crudités fraîches, pain libanais grillé, huile d'olive, citron)
- Salade de yaourt (Yaourt, concombre, menthe)
- Dorade (Dorade au four, Crème de sésame, Noix)
- Chiche taouk (Brochettes de Poulet, mariné au Citron, Huile, Ail)
- Farrouj (Coquelet à la façon libanaise, mariné au Citron, Ail)
- Baklawa (Pâtisseries fourrées aux Pistaches, Noix ou Amandes)
- Coupe Sorbet (Citron vert, Passion, Framboise)
- Coupe Beyrouth (Pistache, Ananas, Vanille, Amandes effilées, Chantilly)
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
Because Beyrouth is the most charming Lebanese ambassador in Strasbourg, found in the Neudorf neighborhood.
To be transported as soon as you walk through the door by its aromatic spices, green curtains, and sabres hanging from the walls.
For the charming kindness of the owner who welcomes you as if you were at home.
For the extensive assortment of meze, with twenty-two kinds, and for the unanimously delicious grilled meats and fish.
As a duo.
Couples, coupes, and more couples.
Makanek (spicy Lebanese sausages) ; Farouj (cockerel marinated in lemon, garlic); and for dessert, Maamoul (pastry filled with nuts or dates).
Coteaux de la Bekaa, goes perfectly with the grilled meats.
The Oriental room on the first floor for an after-dinner mint tea. During the summer, bask in the sun on the terrace surrounded by greenery and wooden trellises.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.