A l'Ancienne Douane Strasbourg
6, rue de la Douane, 67000 Strasbourg
Price : less than 30€
- Quiche paysanne garnie Salade verte6,70€
- Salade Mixte (Cervelas, Emmental)8,40€
- La Belle assiette de Jambon cru fumé d’alsace8,80€
- Les Escargots à l’alsacienne (la ½ douzaine)9€
- L’assiette végétarienne, Spaetzle, poêlée de Champignons, Haricots verts9,90€
- Cordon bleu Volaille à la crème, Spätzle16,50€
- Tartare de Bœuf, Pommes frites et Salade verte17,50€
- Noix de Saint-Jacques cuites plancha, maraîchère de Légumes23,50€
- La Profiterole géante et son pot de Chocolat tiède7,30€
- Chocolat ou Café « Liégeois »7,30€
- Coupe « Hansi » (glace Vanille, confiture de Myrtilles)7,90€
- Coupe Alsacienne de Sophie (glace pain d’Epices et Vanille, pain d’Epices, Chantilly)7,90€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
Because in the 14th century, the handsome crenellated building of L’Ancienne Douane marked the entrance to the port of Strasbourg on the banks of the Ill river.
Because this luxurious brasserie is a true Alsatian institution with its tarte flambée, sauerkraut, and ham gratin.
For the opulent rooms of L’Ancienne Douane with their stained-glass windows, carved chairs, wood paneling and hand-painted ceilings.
Your father-in-law, for a first official interview.
Genuine Strasbourg residents and tourists, due to its proximity to the cathedral.
As a starter, Alsatian-style escargots (17€ for a dozen); As a main-course, ham gratin with Munster on a bed of sauerkraut (18,90€); and for dessert, baba au rhum-style Kougelhopf (7€).
Gewurztraminer Vendanges Tardives.
Have a seat on the platform for a romantic tête-à-tête; and for the summer, the panoramic terrace that overlooks the Ill. For private dining, reserve one of the rooms that can seat up to 140 people.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.