La Gouesnière Saint Meloir Des Ondes
1, le Limonay, 35350 Saint Meloir Des Ondes
Price : from 60€ to 100€
- BEECH SMOKED BLACK MULLET SWEET ONION ROYALE, RADISH PICKLES, WATERCRESS EMULSION
- SEMI COOKED FOIE GRAS TERRINE BRIOCHE CRUMBLE, CRUNCHY COCOA BEAN, ROASTED APPLE AND GOLDEN TURNIP IN CIDER
- BRETON BLUE LOBSTER IN AN IODIZED BROTH WITH COCKLE AND RAZOR SHELL “MARINIERE”
- FOIE GRAS POT-AU-FEU WARM LANGOUSTINE TARTARE, SERVED WITH A BUCKWHEAT BISCUIT
- PRESSÉ DE RISOTTO, OLIVES NOIRES ET TOMATES CONFITES ASPERGE BLANCHE EN CROÛTE D’AIL DES OURS, LAIT D’AMANDE ET OIGNON CÉBETTE
- LAMB FILLET FROM THE SALTED MARSHES OF THE MOUNT SAINT MICHEL BAY RED ONION AND MUSHROOM ON A TRUFFLED DUXELLE WITH A LAMB SHOULDER CRUNCHY “FINGER”
- GOLDEN SWEETBREAD ARTICHOKE MOUSSELINE, LACQUERED BABY CARROTS AND COLONNATA HAM
- BRAISED BLUE LOBSTER IN ITS SHELL WITH ITS SHELLED CLAWS, FLAMBÉED WITH COGNAC, SERVED WITH GRILLED VEGETABLES
- RED MULLET FILLET WITH SQUID INK FREGOLA SARDA, CONFIT LEMON, STEAMED CUCUMBER, AND A MELISSA EMULSION
- GRILLED DOVER SOLE WITH A “BORDIER” YUZU BUTTER AND SERVED WITH TRUFFLED VEGETABLE
- SWEET RHUBARB, ELDERFLOWER AND RASPBERRY “FRAICHEUR” RICOTTA CHEESE AND PEPPER FINGER, CONFIT ANGELICA FROM OUR GARDEN
- KAYAMBÉ DARK CHOCOLATE « FRISSON » WITH GUACAMOLE AND FRESSINETTE BANANA
- MR THOMAZEAU’S STRAWBERRIES TEXTURED PEAS, MINT OIL, LEMON AND PINE NUT MOELLEUX
- VERBENA LIQUEUR SOUFFLÉ INSPIRED BY A MOJITO SERVED WITH A GLASS OF VERBENA LIQUEUR FROM “VELAY” REGION
- SORBETS AND OR ICE CREAM ASSORTMENT
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
This restaurant has just become partner with Restopolitan, its description will be soon put online.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.