A la Quintinie Saint Andre
501, av. de Lattre de Tassigny, 59350 Saint Andre
Price : from 30€ to 60€
- Asperges Meunières à l'Oeuf cassé, Sauce Mousseline10€
- Croustillant de Joues et Pieds de Cochon14€
- Asperges Meunières à l'Oeuf Cassé, Sauce Mousseline16€
- Joues de Porc moelleuses, Petite sauce Charcutière15€
- Saumon en épais filet, Méli-Mélo de Légumes15€
- Epaule d'Agneau, Cuite Longuement pour être Tendre, mitonné de Févettes, Carottes et autres Légumes17€
- Pets de nonne au Maroilles, petite salade à l'huile de noisette8€
- Framboises semi-confites, Sorbet Framboise10€
- Crêpes soufflées à l'orange, des Crêpes légères comme l'air8€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
To discover La Quintinie’s beautiful building, near Lille, surrounded by French gardens, inspired by Jean de la Quintinie, director of the Sun King’s orchards.
Because La Quintinie is above all a traditional affair, run by the Cnockaert family who carry on the “art of hospitality”.
For the classic allure of their dining rooms, with carefully chosen tablecloths, embroidered curtains, and floral compositions.
For the gourmet excursion that the uncompromising chef, Christian Conckaert, invites you along for, with his quality products.
Your great-aunt who’s a stickler for tradition.
Business lunches during the week; couples on Saturday night; and families on Sunday.
As a starter, crispy pork cheeks and feet (14€); as a main dish, tender shoulder of lamb simmered with fava beans (17€); and for dessert, brioche cake, red berries, and vanilla ice cream (10€).
In the “Coté Saison” dining room.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.