Café des Arts Romans Sur Isère
49, cours Pierre Didier, 26100 Romans Sur Isère
Price : from 30€ to 60€
- Gratin de ravioles au St Marcellin 13,00€
- Foie gras poêlé et St Jacques au Vinaigre Balsamique21,00€
- 9 Huitres de Bouzigues17,00€
- Eventail de Saumon fumé Maison croquant de Légumes, blanc aux fines Herbes16,00€
- Fricassée de St Jacques et Gambas, Gingembre confit sauce Safran 24,00€
- Tournedos Rossini : Foie gras poêlé et Morilles36,00€
- Assiette terre et mer : Ris de veau et St Jacques braisé aux Gambas 25,00€
- Filet de Boeuf aux Morilles 29,00€
- Plateau de Fromages 8,00€
- La tarte aux Pommes Maison7,00€
- Crème brûlée au grand Marnier7,00€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
This restaurant has just become partner with Restopolitan, its description will be soon put online.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.