Les 3 boulevards Poitiers
1, boulevard du Pont-Achard, 86000 Poitiers
Price : less than 30€
- Hors d'Oeuvre à l'Italienne: Charcuterie, Olives noires, Roquette, Huile d'Olive, Parmesan et Vinaigre Balsamique8€
- Antipasti de Jambon de Pays, Mozzarella et Tomates Cocktail7€
- Bruschetta Melon-Poivron, Salade et Magret fumé7,50€
- Burger du Poitou (180gr ou 250gr): Steak Haché, Chèvre, Tomates et Oignons rouges confits15,50 ou 17,50€
- Plancha du Boucher: Magret de Canard (90gr), pièce du Boucher (90gr) Brochette de Poulet, Sauces Poivre & Roquefort17,50€
- Brochette de Gambas marinée au Piment d'Espelette15,50€
- Crème brûlée au Carambar6,50€
- Fondant au Chocolat, Coeur Framboise, Coulis de Fruits rouges6€
- Ananas frais et Fruits du moment5,80€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
Because Plancha & Cie is an expert at "plancha-cooking", in front of Poitiers railway-station.
For its fancy interior decoration, in cream and grey shades, half-way between an American dining place and a Parisian bistro.
Because Plancha & Cie is not a health food stakhanovist and offers a few delicacies that will make you forget about the calorie count.
A friend who watches his love handles !
Residents of the neighbouring hotels and businessmen.
On the cosy banquettes, along the windows. Or the pub tables, for four guests.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.