Le Mastroquet Paris 9ème
3, rue Riboutté, 75009 Paris 9ème
Price : less than 30€
- Tomate et mozzarella fraîche 9,00€
- L'Oeuf cocote au bleu9,00€
- Croustillant chèvre et miel9,00€
- Mille feuille d'aubergine et courgette grillées au pistou9,00€
- Assiette de charcuterie9,00€
- Saumon fumé 9,00€
- Salade de gésiers confits9,00€
- Entrecôte sauce au bleu et frites maison24,00€
- Pavé de saumon légumes grillés19,00€
- Pavé de boeuf 22,00€
- Magret de canard purée maison22,00€
- Souris d'agneau confite aux fruits secs purée maison22,00€
- Burger du Mastroquet19,00€
- Mi cuit au chocolat et boule de glace vanille 9,00€
- Crème brulée9,00€
- Café ou thé gourmand 9,00€
- Tiramisu maison9,00€
- Panacotta fruits rouges ou fruits de la passion9,00€
- Tarte du jour9,00€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
The Mastroquet isn’t just another Bistrot, it’s a real gem entirely revisited by an energetic team.
We fall for the home-made Brasserie style cuisine with a hint of novelty and modernity.
For their excellent wines. Did you know that “mastroquet” means “wine seller”?
Now make your choice among the large range of French and international wines, from California to Australia, passing by Argentina and Chili.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.