16 Haussmann - Paris Marriott Opéra Ambassador Hôtel Paris 9ème
16, bd Haussmann, 75009 Paris 9ème
Price : from 60€ to 100€
- Gazpacho, olive oil and lemon cream, feta cheese and croutons 16€
- Small ravioli with Prawns, Velvety Basil and Crustacean soup.16€
- Duck Tapas with Pesto, Tomato glaze 16€
- Red Bonito tartare with fresh Watermelon, Wasabi Mayonnaise16€
- John Dory with Chorizo crust, heirloom Tomato Carpaccio, Rosemary Carrot32€
- Roast Pollack, fine mousse of Peas, Croutons and Bacon Pepper32€
- Filleted Poultry with Tomato Caviar, Cockles and Vegetables32€
- Tender Pork belly, Polenta and Apples with Oignon confit32€
- Raspberry Shortbread, Basil light cream and Lime sorbet14€
- Hot and melting Caribbean chocolate cake (10 minutes) (add charge 5€)19€
- Fresh seasonal fruit salad14€
- Gourmet Coffee14€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
Because the "16 Haussmann" is the restaurant of the legen...wait for it...dary Paris Marriott Hotel Ambassador Opera, which is a such a gorgeous building.
To taste a little bit of a timeless elegance and to enjoy the inimitable style of this place, which was created after the Baron Haussmann.
To be overwhelmed by an extremely glamorous atmosphere and such a great style in the heart of the Opera district.
For the inventive and exotic cuisine and for the modern and creative background.
Friends and coworkers.
Business customers and French gastronomy lovers.
Small ravioli with Prawns.
Velvety Basil and Crustacean soup.
Autumn-styled Risotto: Chestnut, Raisin, Jerusalem Artichoke, Truffle oil.
Chocolate soft cake.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.