La Marée Paris 8ème
1, rue Daru, 75008 Paris 8ème
Price : from 30€ to 60€
- Foie Gras with Spiced Gingerbread, Apple in the oven and Wine Jelly15 €
- Prawn Rissoles, Salad of Bean Sprouts with Toasted Sesame Oil16 €
- Pot shell (Saint-Jacques, Cockles, Mussels) Leek, Saffron in its Golden Crust12 €
- 30gr Aquitaine Caviar served with Potatoes and Sour Cream. 6363 €
- Thick Veal Chop cooked in Saltire, Spring Vegetables32 €
- Saint-Pierre Pesto and Saffron36 €
- Wild Turbot, grilled or steamed, sauce Mousseline48 €
- Briton Lobster roasted with Coral butter and Basil59 €
- Pineapple Carpaccio, Iced Exotic Juice9 €
- Creme Brule with Pistachio and Cherries9 €
- Cream with White Chocolate and Lime, Mango Chips Crumble11 €
- Vanilla Millefeuille14 €
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
For La Marée's seafood gastronomy, famous all over Paris : saffron shellfish pots, scallops carpaccio sprinkled with pistachio nut oil and mango, grilled sea basses... And of course oysters from the Atlantic ocean.
For the restaurant's old-fashion setting, with stained glasses, woodworks and heavy curtains. In deed, since the creation of La Maréee in 1967, the decoration has not changed, except from the banquettes now covered with brown leather.
For the restaurant's elegant service : at La Marée, waiters fillet fishes and shellfish tableside before your very eyes.
For La Marée's wine list that offers over 120 different vintages. Wine lovers can even ask to visit the vaulted cave where the bottles are preserved !
With a friend who loves lobsters.
Many businessmen for lunch, and movie stars such as the French actors Jeanne Moreau, Jean Reno, Jean-Paul Belmondo and even Jodie Foster.
For starter, the sea bass carpaccio ; and then pike quenelles served with shellfish coulis or grilled sea bass for two.
Puligny Montrachet vieilles vignes Chez Girardin, 2008.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.