L'Orriu di Beauvau Paris 8ème
4, rue des Saussaies, 75008 Paris 8ème
Price : from 30€ to 60€
- Fraîcheur de Poulpe à la Pianaise12€
- Assortiment de Charcuterie, sélection de Nustrale et San Daniele: Coppa, Saucisson, Jambon, Lonzo14€
- Carpaccio de veau « Vitello tonnato », méli-mélo de légumes crus et copeaux de tome14€
- Côte de boeuf 350g et son os à moelle à la fleur de sel, mousseline de charlottes30€
- Pavé du thon snacké25€
- Cocotte de volaille fermière aux épices, légumes au bouillon et riz vénéré23€
- Tiramisu à la figue et liqueur de châtaigne sur marmelade d’agrumes10€
- Mont blanc (crème de marron et chantilly)9€
- Fromages corses accompagnés de confiture de figues12€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
To feel like you’re in the Isle of Beauty in Paris, inside a restaurant with a stunning décor with wooden furniture, beautiful wall sconces as well as elegant golden mirrors. Everything is there to take you somewhere else… To another era… To the 50’!
For a delightful cuisine and a Chef who revisits the Mediterranean, Corsican, Italian, as well as Spanish Classics. The food is delicious, perfectly cooked and the presentation is picture perfect. We love it!
For its beautifully handpicked Mediterranean wine collection. You will have the choice between Italian, Spanish, Corsican and of course French wine. Special mention for Pietra and the traditional Corsican Chestnut beer.
An address to keep !
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.