Le Lutin dans le Jardin Paris 6ème
15, rue Gît-le-Coeur, 75006 Paris 6ème
Price : from 30€ to 60€
- Ravioles ricotta et cèpes , crème de foie gras
- Foie gras de canard mi cuit +6€
- Duo d'oeufs cocotte
- Millefeuille de tomates mozzarella au basilic
- Crumble de légumes
- Travers de porc au miel
- Bavette d'Aloyau angus Perigourdine +6€
- Cocotte de suprême de volaille au Maroilles
- Rognon de veau à la moutarde de Meaux
- Filet de bar au pistou, risotto d’épeautres
- Brioche perdue de camembert au lait cru
- Crème brûlée à la vanille de Moorea
- Mi-cuit au chocolat Guanaja et beurre Bordier
- Clafoutis rhubarbe et framboise
- Verrine de fraises au rosé de ramatuelle
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
Because Le Lutin dans le Jardin is ideally located between Saint Michel and Saint Germain des Pres near the rue Saint André des Arts and the Grand Augustins dock, away from the “tourist traps” location.
For the candlelight that gives a romantic atmosphere to the place, along with a discrete music for a cosy and warm ambience.
For the fresh food delivered every day from the International Market of Rungis in small quantities for a better freshness. The Chef only works with independent growers to insure the customers an undeniable product quality.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.