Bistrot Agapes Paris 5ème
47 bis, rue Poliveau , 75005 Paris 5ème
Price : from 30€ to 60€
- Marinated Salmon with balsamic Vinegar, green Salad 9,90€
- Green Asparagus with Vegetables, Olive Oil Honey Citruses9,90€
- Crousty head of Veal, Vegetables with Ravigote sauce 9,90€
- Back of Bonite from Mediterranée, mi cuit, seasoning from Nice19.90€
- Merlan Fish and chips, tartar sauce19.90€
- Pig Casserole from Auvergne : Roasted breast, shoulder and black pudding, Vegetables with Mustard seeds19.90€
- Grilled undercut of Ireland Beef, big Fries, Chives juice 19.90€
- Creamy Lemon, Menthol Strawberry, Speculoos8.90€
- Strawberry Waffle, Vanilla ice from Madagascar8.90€
- Liquorice cream, Fennel confit and Cocoa sorbet8.90€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
For the lovely setting bathed in natural light, the professional and warm welcome and the charming terrace.
The Bistrot Agapes is ideally located between the subway stations of Saint Marcel and Censier Daubenton in the 5th arrondissement of Paris.
For the original and finely prepared meals cooked by the Chef Frédéric Naulleau who surely knows his business thanks to many years of experience in the finest Parisian restaurants.
For the cosy and modern atmosphere, accentuated by the stone walls and light colours.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.