Aux Délices de la Lune Paris 2ème
38, rue Poissonnière, 75002 Paris 2ème
Price : less than 30€
- Salty Buckwheat Pancake with Cheese3,50€
- Salad Niçoise: Thun, Corn, Olives, Tomatoes4€
- Society Salad: Roquefort cheese, Nuts, Apples4€
- Buckwheat Pancake: Ham or Chicken, Egg Emmental7€
- Guéméné's Buckwheat Pancake: Andouille de Guéméné, Egg Emmental9,50€
- Coral Buckwheat Pancake: smoked Salmon, Leek, Cream and Lemon9,50€
- Spanish Omelette: Chorizos sausage, Peppers, fried Onions, Salad7,50€
- Crêpe Nutella-Chantilly cream (sweetened whipped cream) with Banana, Coco or Almonds6,50€
- Crêpe de Froment: Passion fruit Ice cream and Fruit sauce6,60€
- Crêpe Flambée Butter-Sugar: Grand Marnier or Calvados or Rhum5,50€
- Chocolate fondant and Vanilla Ice cream4,80€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
Because "Aux Délices de la Lune" offers a wide range of Crêpes, Buckwheat Pancakes and Omelettes .
Because the restaurant is ideally located in the heart of Parisian theatres and next to the Grand Rex !
For the lovely dining with with confortable bench seats.
With your lover.
Businesspersons, couples, young people at night.
-Salty Buckwheat Pancake with Cheese (3,50€)
-Lolita's Buckwheat Pancake with Goat cheese, Honey, Spinach, Salad and Tomatoes (8,50€)
-Caramelito Crêpe (3,5€).
A bottle of Cider (9,80€).
One of the table with bench seats.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.