Pizza Wawa Paris 1er
35, rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris 1er
Price : from 30€ to 60€
- Parmigiano Reggiano 24 months, Balsamic Cream with Strawberry5,00€
- Rom'ana (Romaine Salad simply season to taste)6,00€
- Carpaccio (Beef carpaccio with shavings of Parmigiano Reggiano 24 months, Olive Oil from Puglia)11,00€
- Pizza Quattro Stagioni (Tomato Mozzarella, Chiffonade of Ham, Mushrooms of Paris and Roman Artichokes)13,00€
- Slim Pizza (Cream of Asparagus, Chopped Chicken Breast, Carpaccio of Fresh Tomatoes, Green Asparagus)15,00€
- Dido pizza (Tomato, Mozzarella, San Daniele Ham, Melon Pearls)14,00€
- Nutella Pizza5,00€
- Chocolate Cake accompanied of a Pistachio scope6,00€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
For the original concept of Pizza Wawa who gives an unusual twist to the pizzas, like the one served with a lemon and basil sorbet.
Because Pizza Wawa is definitely not like any other Italian restaurant : here, you won't find any Venetian stuc or Roman column, but an elegant black-and-white decoration and a trendy atmosphere.
With your soul-mate, till your next trip to Rome.
Wawachis, exclusive rolled creations of Pizza Wawa with salmon and ricotta, or ham and camembert cheese.
Employees from Louis Vuitton and from Saint-Honoré's designers.
In addition to the traditional vintages from Venetia and Chianti, Pizza Wawa also offers the Nero d'Avola Nuhar 2008, a ride wine from Sicily full of character.
For dinner among friends, have a seat in the small lounge to settle cosily in the chesterfield armchairs and enjoy Pizza Waw's unusual pizzas on coffee tables. On the other hand, for a romantic dinner, go on the two small balconies located on the first floor.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.