Chez Claude Paris 1er
166, rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris 1er
Price : less than 30€
- Salmon tatar marinated with passion fruit10,50 €
- Terrine of duck foie gras, black cherry jam15,50 €
- Warm poached eggs with blue cheese gratin9,00 €
- Six snails of Bourgogne9,00 €
- Duck confit, fried potatoes16,90 €
- Grilled steak, butter sauce, homemade french fries16,90 €
- French cheeseburger Old-style bun's, red onions, camembert, homemade french fries16,90 €
- Smooth chocolate cake, vanilla ice9,00 €
- Apple Tatin pie, salted butter caramel ice cream9,00 €
- Crème brûlée9,00€
- Brioche french way, with vanilla ice cream 9,00€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
Because Chez Claude, you quite simply feel at home : the food is unpretentious, generous and cheap, which is pretty nice seing that you are in one of the most upper-crust districts of Paris.
For its retro style decoration mixing woodworks, brasses and old advertising posters.
And because Chez Claude is not only a traditional restaurant but it is also a trendy cocktail bar. Thus from 6 pm to 10 pm, you can enjoy happy hours and choose among over fifty different cocktails and beers. And from 7 pm to 10 pm, Chez Claude offers a Wines and cooked meats's unlimited buffet for only 15 euros !
With other goof food lovers.
Confit of duck from south-west France with home-made French fries.
The trendy youth of Paris.
A beautiful Pic-Saint-Loup or some organic wines such as the Chinon.
Go on the first floor to enjoy an unobstructed view on the Louvre's courtyard.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.