Chez Claude Paris 1er
166, rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris 1er
Price : less than 30€
- Marrow bones roasted in the gutter in sea salt6,50 €
- Black pudding spring rolls on a bed of leek balsamic6,50 €
- Royan ravioli with creamy pesto6,50 €
- Six snails from Burgundy6,50 €
- Confit of duck leg from the Southwest12,50 €
- Salmon curry, spinach with butter12,50 €
- Big plate of ravioli with cream of Royan Pesto12,50 €
- Saddle of lamb with herb butter, fondant potatoes12,50 €
- Chocolate cake and caramel slag6,50 €
- Crème Brûlée Vanilla from Madagascar6,50 €
- White Cheese Crumble with Red Fruit Coulis6,50 €
- Crisp tart with figs, raspberry sorbet6,50 €
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
Because Chez Claude, you quite simply feel at home : the food is unpretentious, generous and cheap, which is pretty nice seing that you are in one of the most upper-crust districts of Paris.
For its retro style decoration mixing woodworks, brasses and old advertising posters.
And because Chez Claude is not only a traditional restaurant but it is also a trendy cocktail bar. Thus from 6 pm to 10 pm, you can enjoy happy hours and choose among over fifty different cocktails and beers. And from 7 pm to 10 pm, Chez Claude offers a Wines and cooked meats's unlimited buffet for only 15 euros !
With other goof food lovers.
Confit of duck from south-west France with home-made French fries.
The trendy youth of Paris.
A beautiful Pic-Saint-Loup or some organic wines such as the Chinon.
Go on the first floor to enjoy an unobstructed view on the Louvre's courtyard.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.