1979 Paris 1er
49, rue Berger, 75001 Paris 1er
Price : less than 30€
- Gambas poêlées aux herbes accompagnées de petits légumes croquants, sauce agrumes 10€
- Mille feuille de chèvre et patate douce, crème de noix et coulis d'abricot7€
- Terrine de foie gras au Porto farcie au pain d’épices, chutney de clémentines11€
- Risotto crémeux au pesto, Saint Jacques poêlées (10 min cuisson)19€
- Raviolis triangoli farcis aux cèpes, sauce tartufata (à base de truffes)15€
- Filets de bar, poireaux fondant au beurre et sauce safran19€
- Tiramisu au Nutella8€
- Moelleux au chocolat cœur fondant de fraise et framboise (12 min cuisson)7€
- Mille-feuille de dulce de leche (confiture de lait onctueuse)7€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
To besiege the 1979, a hip restaurant, settled in a former 1950's cheese store, between Louvre and Châtelet.
For the afterwork crowd of trendy and stylish people in their thirties - pretty much all born around 1979 - who undo their ties.
For the wengé tables, the green notes, and the far-out collection of art.
For the fusion style of 1979's brunches and dinners.
To continue the night between cocktails, shots and electro music.
A party goer at the forefront of today's fashion !
Young executives and trend-setters.
Vanilla and fig foie gras ; Argentine's entrecôte, with Madone salt and sweet pepper stuffed with egg and grilled vegetables ; and for dessert, the poached pear with chocolate and vanilla ice-cream.
El Rioja, a famous Spanish wine.
On the terrace topped with contemporary luminaries, if the weather is nice ; or near by the huge picture window to enjoy the daylight.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.