Le Sari Paris 19ème
42, avenue Jean Jaurès, 75019 Paris 19ème
Price : less than 30€
- Tandoori Chickent Salade : Salade crudités avec dés de poulet grillés au tandoor6.90€
- Tomator Chorba : Danse de tomates rubis dans sa coupe5.50€
- Fashionable Calamars : Calamars croustillants7.50€
- Calcutta Palak Crevettes : Curry doux d'épinards hachés aux crevettes15.90€
- Vindaloo : Curry d'agneau épicé, mijoté aux pommes de terre15€
- Shahi Korma : Poulet en sauce de noix de cajou, crème fraîche et aromates doux13.50€
- Gujarati Sudji Halwa : Moelleux de semoule et ses fruits secs5.50€
- L'été Indien : Mangue en dés et glace coco6.50€
- Ras Malai : Fondant au lait aux saveurs exquise indiennes5.50€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
For Le Sari's Indian dishes, cooked according the tradition of Northern India : soft curry prawns with spinach, twelve spices chicken, lamb curry cooked with potatoes... We must say that before becoming Le Sari's cook, the chef M. Penjabi used to manage a five star restaurant in India.
For the colourful and romantic decoration of the restaurant, its pink velvet chairs, its small tables for two, its silver frieze and its wooden bar at the back of the dining-room.
For its beautiful specimens of Indian wines : Grover Réserve Rouge or Grover in red, rosé and white.
With your lover to explore far-off flavours.
Couples and businessmen.
The Byriani Penjabi chicken : marinated chicken and long rice cooked with cashew nuts, herbs, almonds, raisins and spices.
Taste the Indian wines, such as the Grover Vineyard, a red wine cultivated in south India.
The n°15, settled next to the wall and isolated from the other tables.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.