Shenaz Paris 18ème
11 Rue Houdon, 75018 Paris 18ème
Price : less than 30€
- Onion Bhajia : beignets d'oignons à la farine de pois chiches (6pièces)3.50€
- Murg Tikka : blanc de poulet mariné, grillé aux aromates6€
- Bagan barta : caviar d'aubergines parfumé aux épices6€
- Murg Korma : poulet préparé à la noix de cajou, beurre et épices8.50€
- Crevettes palak : crevettes préparées, épinards, épices, doux9.50€
- Byriani Poulet : poulet désossé, mijoté au riz dans une sauce spéciale10.50€
- Halwa : pâtisserie de semoule avec coco, raisin, cajou3.50€
- Gulab Jamun : boulettes de lait en sirop nature3.50€
- Kulfi : glace à la noix de coco, pistache et cajou4€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
For Shenaz's Indian gastronomy, its Southern and Northern influences, its freshly cooked nans and its home-made desserts.
For the discretion of this small restaurant, hidden behind a lovely sculpted sandalwood front, between Pigalle and Abbesses places.
For its typically Indian setting, with wooded chairs, a red banquette and lovely paintings.
With an agoraphobic who wants to get way from Paris turmoil.
People from the neighbourhood and turists.
The tandori mixed grill, cooked with lamb, chicken and fish, accompanied with a vegetables nan.
The Indian Grover's, in red, rosé or white wine, as you prefer.
Tables n° 1, 2, 3 et 4 to be cosily seated on the banquette.
How to get there?
METRO L 2,12 - Pigalle
- less than 30€
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.