La Brasserie Italienne Paris 16ème
73, avenue Kléber, 75016 Paris 16ème
Price : from 30€ to 60€
- Salade de Roquette et Parmesan7€
- Jambon de Parme9,50€
- Petit Pain grillés, Tomates cerise assaisonnées8€
- Pizza : Ancona Tomate, Oignons, Mozzarella, Spianata (Salami épicé), Roquette14€
- Pizza : Tartufata Mozzarella, Crème fraîche, Truffes noires, Aubergines, copeaux de Grana Padano, Roquette18€
- Pizza : Bianca Crème, bresaola, Mozzarella, Roquette 16€
- Tiramisu classico Maison8€
- Fondant au Chocolat au cœur de Nutella8€
- Trio de Panna Cotta8€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
Tiny Italy corner located a few minute-walk from the Eiffel Tower, such an ideal location !
The Chef, Vincenzo, is from Napoli, and a real good products lover. Influenced by his region, his cuisine is exclusively composed of classics, which he masters perfectly. Our recommendation : the truffle pizza.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.