Les Vignes du Liban Paris 15ème
291, rue de Vaugirard, 75015 Paris 15ème
Price : from 30€ to 60€
- Baba Ghannouj : purée d'aubergine assaisonnée8€
- Samboussek fromage : beignets aux fromages7€
- Kafta (Skewers of Ground Beef with Parsley and Spices, accompanied with Salad and Cracked Wheat)12€
- Kebbe boulettes : boulettes de viandes farcie, viande hachée, pignons14€
- Farandole de Patisseries : assortiment de pâtisseries maisons et mini Mehalabieh6€
- Baklawa : pâte feuillée farcie aux noix et pistaches6€
- Mehalabieh : crème libanaise parfumée à la fleur d'oranger6€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
To enjoy the family atmosphere of the Lebanese restaurant Les Vignes du Liban, in the heart of Vaugirad bustling district.
For the duo formed by Elie, the host, and his uncle who is the best at cooking a generous Lebanese cuisine.
For its setting typical of Lebanon with grapes on the ceiling, lovely wooden tables and frescos painted by a friend of the family.
Arnaud, your buddy of the neighbourhood.
Inhabitants of the neighbourhood.
Quails of the vines, Lebanese green tabbouleh and vegetarian mezzes.
Bekaa wines of course, especially the Kroum of Kefraya.
One of the small tables settled along the frecos to learn for example how to make arak.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.