Le Bugatti - Paris Paris 15ème
1, rue du Docteur Jacquemaire Clémenceau, 75015 Paris 15ème
Price : less than 30€
- Antipasto : légumes frais13€
- Salade de crevettes et avocat13€
- Carpaccio avec tomates14€
- Involtini della Mama : escalope de veau fourrée, mozzarella, jambon de parme, avec tagliatelle et sauce tomate19€
- Piccata al Limone : escalope de Veau au citron, avec tagliatelle à la crème19€
- Saltimbocca alla Romana : escalope de veau avec spaghetti à la sauce tomate, olives noires, champignons, cœur d'artichaut, origano19€
- Tiramisu home made8€
- Tartuffo : truffe glacée au chocolat, sauce chocolat chaud, amandes grillées7€
- Coupe Le Bugatti : glace vanille, chocolat, noisettes, griottes, chantilly, amandes grillées9€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
To discover under Bugatti's hood, scale-downs of the luxury Italian car that the boss Jo Dandachi loves so much.
Because Bugatti is one of the only Italian restaurants in Paris to offer this famous arrabita sauce, cooked during hours, and thin pizza dough.
For the kitsch charm of this bistro that looks like a hushed appartment.
To enjoy the fresh air on Bugatti's lovely terrace, hidden behind treillis and plants.
A pretty girl running for the Miss National election.
Mrs de Fontenay used to come here with her Miss France. Now, she comes here in private, just like the French journalist Jean-Pierre Pernaut, the daughter Thereza Bugatti, and Lebanese and Saoudi ambassadors.
Mushroom carpaccio (14€), for antipasto ; Misto di pasta (17€) ; Bugatti Pizza, tomato sauce, eggplants, cheese, sweet pepper and Parm ham (15€) ; and for dessert, the Tartuffo, an iced chocolate truffle, with hot chocolate sauce and grilled almonds (7€).
A bottle of Chianti classico (30€).
On the terrace, on sunny days ; or in the lounge at the back of the restaurant, for a private meal.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.