Bateau Le Capitaine Fracasse Paris 15ème
Ile au Cygnes, Pont de Bir Hakeim, 75015 Paris 15ème
Price : from 60€ to 100€
- Foie Gras IGP Sud-Ouest , Condiment Granny Smith et céleri
- Cannelloni de Saumon Fumé, crème de Raifort, Pousses d'épinards et Pignons de Pain
- Gaspacho Andalou, Tartine Gourmande aux Légumes de Saison
- Cabillaud Basse Température, tomates rôties à l'huile de thym, Coulis de Poivrons doux
- Magret de Canard IGP Sud-Ouest, Crème Céleri Noisette, Carotte Confite
- Filet de bœuf Wellington, Mousseline de Pdt et légumes verts, Jus Corsé (Supplément de 15€)
- Tarte aux fruits de saison
- Baba au rhum, crème fouettée
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
For the extraordinary adventure aboard "Capitaine Fracasse", a magnificent cruise boat for night cruising.
For a gourmet stroll over the "Seine" and some of the most famous spots of the capital city: the Eiffel Tower, the Alma bridge and the Orsay Museum.
For the Chef: Martial Enguehard -"Meilleur Ouvrier de France 1992"- who regularly appears on French TV !
With your significant other.
French singers like Matthieu "M" Chedid, actors, couples...
Glazed Foie gras with Morellos and Gingerbread.
Back of Cod with Virgin sauce.
Haut-Médoc AOC Cru Bourgeois Château Victoria (35€) or Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Château Lamour (45€).
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.