Millésimes 62 Paris 14ème
13-15, place de Catalogne, 75014 Paris 14ème
Price : from 30€ to 60€
- Foie gras de canard poêlé : cèpes, girolles, pieds de mouton et trompettes de la mort20€
- Grosses ravioles de tourteau : Cébettes et jus de bouille16€
- Tartare de thon : huile d'olive et citron14€
- Noix de Saint Jacques juste snakées : risotto crémeux au parmesan 27€
- Rougets barbet rôtis, tapenade d'olives noires : piperade24€
- Gigot d'agneau Allaiton d’Aveyron : cuisson basse température, jus à l'ail et au thym28€
- Petits desserts gourmands accompagnés d'un café13€
- Fondant chocolat caramel10€
- Figues rôties au vin rouge, vanille givrée (sans gluten)10€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
To delight your taste buds in a new and unique way in this gourmet restaurant, located in the Catalogne square, two steps away from the Montparnasse train station and nearby the Concorde Montparnasse hotel.
For its fresh and light cooking inspired by the traditional markets of southern France. The menu changes regularly, according to the seasons.
For the warm and cosy atmosphere of the well and tastefully decorated room. The light green and brown colours give a place a zen and relaxed ambiance. The covered terrace is perfect on sunny days !
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.