Aasman Paris 14ème
96, rue Daguerre, 75014 Paris 14ème
Price : less than 30€
- Marinated fish in spices, skewered and grilled on charcoal7,50€
- Marinated lamb in spices, skewered and grilled on charcoal8,00€
- 4 large prawn soaked in different spices then grilled in a clay oven16,00€
- Lamb pieces, marinated in spices, skewered and grilled on charcoal served with vegetables and rice16,00€
- Large prawns peeled and grilled in a clay oven with pistachio, cashew, almonds and mixt sauce16,50€
- Chicken curry with spinach10,50€
- Basmati rice with safron, sImmered with shrimps, lamb and chicken14,50€
- Cake with butter and cardamon, pistachio and coconuts5,00 €
- 4 flavours at your choice : mango, coconuts, lime, passion fruit6,50 €
- ndian ice-cream with fresh cream, coconuts and kewra water5,00 €
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
For Aasman's Indian specialities, its secret mix of spices and its home-made desserts, such as the kulfi, the chef's famous pistachio ice-cream, or the suji halwa, the semolina cake with pistachio, cardamom and coconut.
For the Aasman's family atmosphere : at the restaurant, the boss Mohammad Saeed, who grew up in Pendjab, is surrounded by all his family, brothers and sons.
For the restaurant's authentic decoration made up of elegant Cachemire woodworks and colourful paintings of Indians temples and women.
With an anglophone… because Aasman's bilingual menu (French and English) will dispense you from translating all the dishes !
People from the neighbourhood and singers who work at the rue Daguerre's recording studio.
The byriani chicken, lamb or prawns, typical of Northern India.
Aasman offers a winelist exclusively French. The Côtes du Rhône can then accompany the tandoori chicken ; and the Sancerre the shahi prawns.
Book the round tables n° 9 and 12 for a family meal ; and n° 11 for a romantic dinner in a restaurant's corner.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.