Jardin de l'Himalaya Paris 12ème
206, rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012 Paris 12ème
Price : less than 30€
- Seekh kabab : hached lamb, coriander and spices7,00€
- Poulet tikka : chicken with spices 7,00€
- Poulet tandoori : thigh chicken with spices6,50€
- Himalaya Chicken: chicken, nuts and fresh cream11,50€
- Lamb Matar Keema: Lamb with green beans, curry sauce10,90€
- Curry Fish: Fish cooked with Tandoor, almonds, nuts and pistacchio sauce10,90€
- Supplément Riz 3,50€
- Halwa : semolina cake3,50€
- Perfume, sorbet: mango, pistacchio, coconuts, passionfruits, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, cofee, blackcurrent, rasberry4,00€
- Gulab Jamun : donut with Safran milk 4,00€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
For the Jardin de l'Himalaya's Cachemiri gastronomy : the chef, native from Pendjab, offers the best of indo-pakistanese specialities.
For his home-made nans, sauces and lassis. For its typically Indian setting, with its royal sculpted sandalwood armchairs, its pink tableclothes and its small candles at night.
For the team's Hindi talks. And for Jardin de l'Himalaya's background music, most of the time pieces of the famous Indian sitar player Ravi Shankar.
With your lover to let yourself go to the sound of sitar.
Businessmen for lunch, and couples at night.
Balti Goscht, a chef's surprise for two, made up of lamb or chicken cooked with tomatoes, coriander and spices ; and for dessert, the gulab jamul, a milk doughnut sprinkled with saffron sirup.
The Indian wine Grover's, or a Sri-Lanka beer.
The square table n°4 for a romantic dinner, in one of Jardin de l'Himalaya's corner ; and on the terrace, on sunny days.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.