Café Barjot Paris 12ème
18, avenue Ledru-Rollin, 75012 Paris 12ème
Price : from 30€ to 60€
- Foie gras de Canard Maison et sa gelée de Monbazillac18€
- Tartare de Saumon aux Algues 13€
- Millefeuille d'Aubergines au Chèvre frais14€
- Filet de Boeuf grillé Rossini29€
- Suprême de Poulet fermier forestier16€
- Minute de Cabillaud à l'Oseille et au Beurre blanc24€
- Moelleux au Chocolat, Crème anglaise Maison9,50€
- Île flottante au Cointreau Maison8€
- Charlotte aux Fruits de saison Maison9,50€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
For the amazing Art Nouveau setting made up of beautiful panelling and elegant floral arabesque panels.
For the tastefully and well-chosen furniture and ornaments.
For the ideal localisation of the restaurant, only two steps away of the Gare de Lyon and the Bastille square, that reminds us of the old brasseries from the beginning of the century.
For the ingenious mix between traditional and modern food.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.