Le Regency Montpellier
4, rue Cité Benoit, 34000 Montpellier
Price : less than 30€
- Zaalouk (Tomates, Aubergines)6,50 €
- Salade Regency (Salade, Tomates, Oignons, Noix, Fromage)7 €
- Pastilla de Poissons9 €
- Assortiment d'Entrées Marocaines (Zaalouk, Mechouia, Briouates Thon ,Fromage et Viande)10 €
- Couscous Regency (Brochettes Agneau, Poulet, Merguez)19 €
- Tajine de Poulet aux Citrons et Olives17,50 €
- Mechoui avec Garniture20 €
- Brochettes de Gigot d'Agneau Grillées18 €
- Ceffa de Couscous au Beurre (Sucré et Raisins Secs)6 €
- Patisseries Marocaines (3 pièces)6 €
- Fruits de Saison (Ananas, Fraises, Melon, Pastèque, Dattes)6 €
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
Because, for over 20 years, Le Regency has been the undisputed king of couscous, just a stone’s throw from Montpellier town hall.
Because its heavy solid wood door hides a Moroccan palace with harmonious mosaics and purple and gold embroidery
For their delicious traditional méchoui and tajine, crowned with the chef’s makroudh and gazelle horns.
Finally, for their oriental dancer who turns heads every Saturday night.
Suits and ties from Montpellier and amorous couples in the evening.
As a starter, fish pastilla (9€); as a main dish, couscous royal and lamb, chicken, merguez and kofta skewers (22€); and for dessert, orange with cinnamon (6€).
The Regency cocktail, made from cactus, Schweppes, gin, and cane sugar (6€).
The half-moon dining room with its VIP atmosphere.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.