Le Bas Rocher Montlouis Sur Loire
48, quai Albert Baillet, 37270 Montlouis Sur Loire
Price : less than 30€
- Salade Agrumes : Salade, Citron, Orange, Pamplemousse, Saumon fumé, Oignon8,50€
- Salade de Sainte-Maure chaud : Salade, toasts de Sainte-Maure au Lard grillé, Tomate, Concombre, Pomme, Pignons grillés 9€
- Salade du Bas Rocher : Salade, toasts aillés, Rillettes de Tours, Rillons de Tours, Tomate, Concombre9€
- La Quatre Fromage : Saint-Nectaire, Bleu d'Auvergne, Chèvre, Emmental, crème fraîche9,20€
- La Parisienne : Camembert, Pommes de terre, confit d'Oignons au Montlouis, Magret fumé, crème fraîche12,50€
- La Suédoise : Saumon fumé, Saint-Jacques,Œuf, Crème fraîche, Pommes de terre, Emmental, Tomate, Citron13,20€
- Crêpe caramel au Beurre salé3,80€
- Crêpe Papillote Fraise, Poire, guimauve, coulis de Fruits rouges, une boule Vanille ou Chocolat5,90€
- Crêpe du Bas Rocher: Pomme caramélisée au Miel flambée au Calvados, Noix de coco, boule Vanille7,60€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
Because this crêperie, recently established in Montlouis-sur-Loire, is in an old Touraine house that’s full of character.
For its homemade cooking and its wide choice of delicious galettes and crepes.
For its bright and warm colors, cloth tablecloths, and terrace across from the slopes of Montlouis.
For its large bread oven.
Colleagues or clients.
In the afternoon, businessmen come from nearby companies to have lunch. In the evening the clientele is mostly families.
A Chinon Baudry Rouge 2010 for 18,50€ per bottle.
The table near the windows across from the Loire.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.