Le Domaine de Chavagnac (rue Inkermann) Lille
7, rue Inkermann, 59000 Lille
Price : less than 30€
- Menu du Périgord: South West platter (smoked duck breast, rillettes, cabécou)
- Southwest Menu: The foie gras or Classic
- Menu Perigord magret or confit of duck
- Southwest Menu: Duck Magret medallion stuffed with foie gras and cassoulet Gourmet
- Menu du Périgord: Cake with Walnuts
- Southwest Menu: Café Gourmand
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
Because this restaurant with numerous locations invites you to experience the culture of south-west France with their typical regional dishes.
For its charming setting that will make you think you’re in the countryside.
For its convivial and familial atmosphere in the heart of Lille.
For its delicious and hearty cuisine that puts the culinary heritage of the south-west region in the spotlight.
Lovers of the south-west.
In the afternoon, the restaurant attracts businesspeople. In the evening, seniors and couples have dinner there.
As a starter, try the bonbon (pan-fried duck foie gras and Limousin apples) for 9,40€; as a main dish, the filet of duck breast roasted with thyme and honey for 13,90€; and for dessert, crème brûlée with real vanilla beans from Madagascar for 5,90€.
Try a bottle of Pécharamand for 19,80€.
The tables under the glass ceiling.