Auberge de Cassagne et Spa Le Pontet
450, allée de Cassagne, 84130 Le Pontet
Price : from 60€ to 100€
- Foie Gras de Canard Mariné et Cuit aux Cinq Poivres, Gelée et Chutney de Fruits et Petit Pain d’Epices Brioché
- Filet de Rouget Cuit en Basse Température aux Saveurs Provençales, accompagné d’une Glace au Lait Fumé
- Fleur de Courgette Farcie en Bohémienne et Suprême de Thon Mariné, Sauce Vierge
- Rigatonis d’Artichaut, Foie Gras et Truffe, Velouté d’Artichaut en Barigoule
- Noix et Ris de Veau Braisé dans son Jus de Cuisson à la Réglisse
- Aile de Pigeonneau Rôtie au Banyuls sur sa Soubise d’Oignon Doux et sa Cuisse Confite
- Délice de Fraises et Rhubarbe Rôtie à la Pistache
- Fondante Tarte au Chocolat Araguani et son Soufflé Glacé à la Cerise
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
To live like a prince at the Auberge de Cassagne & Spa, a Provençal house of 1850 nestled in a haven of gardens and fountains, at the edge of Avignon.
To discover the secrets of a refined cuisine full of Provençal flavours, imagined by Philippe Boucher, a disciple of the two French grand chefs Paul Bocuse et Georges Blanc who has been awarded the prestigious title Maître Cuisinier de France.
For the bread kneaded and cooked at the Auberge de Cassagne.
For the cosy setting of this family house dedicated to well-being, and decorated with wood, terra cotta, waxed furniture and upholstered armchairs.
To warm yourself up near by the fireplace or stroll in Cassagne's garden.
Your lover for a romantic get-away.
A few celebrities in couple incognito.
Pan-fried vegetables crapped in a linght crispy pastry and sprinkled with basil and balsamic vinegar pistou (30€) ; Pan-fried lobster tail with zucchini flower and Provençal sauce (48€) ; Thyme rack of lamb and a rosemary slice of lamb, with small stuffed vegetables (36€) ; and for dessert, a Strawberry shortbread biscuit, and Camargue red rice with milk and Mère Maud's strawberry jam (24€).
The table settled along the wide picture windows that open onto the garden, or on the patio for a lunch under an arbour or a romantic dinner near by the fountain.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.