Le Rajwal Bordeaux
17, rue des Faussets, 33000 Bordeaux
Price : less than 30€
- Assortiment d'Entrées: Samossa, Grillades Indiennes servies avec un Nan (pour 2 personnes)18€
- Salade Indienne 7,50€
- Poulet Tikka: Dés de Poulet marinés et assaisonnés, cuits au four Indien7,50€
- Biriani Agneau13€
- Agneau Vind Allou: Agneau de Curry accompagné de Pommes de terre10,50€
- Crevettes Kashmiri: Crevettes préparées dans une Sauce, spécialité du Chef11,50€
- Kulfi: Glace Pakistanaise à la Pistache et Vanille5€
- Gulab Jamun: Gourmandises au Sirop, petites Boules de Délices4€
- Halwa Suji: Gâteau de Semoule aux Fruits secs, Coco, Pistaches et Amandes4€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
Because Rajwal transports you beyong Himalayan mountains, in the small region of Jammu and Kashmir, at the edge of the Garonne river, in the heart of Bordeaux.
For its Bollywood setting, with carved wooden chairs, Hindu archs and red fabrics.
For Rajwal's Indian and Pakistani specialities delicately flavoured with spices, guaranteed 100% halal.
Your mistress for an "incognito" dinner.
Couples of lovers, and businessmen.
Assortment of starters for two, samossas, Indian grilled meats, nan (17€) ; Kashmiri prawns (11€), for main course ; and for dessert, Kulfi ice-cream (5€).
An Indian beer.
On the terrace, on sunny days ; or the round table in a quiet corner, for a romantic dinner.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.