Le Pêché Gourmand Arras
142, rue de Cambrai, 62000 Arras
Price : less than 30€
- Menu Promenade Gourmande : Les croquettes de crevettes grises, nage de légumes
- Menu Promenade Gourmande : Le feuilleté de ris de veau aux champignons, crème d’oignons brûlés
- Menu Promenade Gourmande : Le cabillaud enlardé parfumé aux champignons, croquettes de risotto
- Menu Promenade Gourmande : La caille farcie , choux rouge à la flamande , galettes de pommes de terre
- Menu Promenade Gourmande : Le Cheese-cake poire / spéculoos
- Menu Promenade Gourmande : Le mendiant au chocolat, beurre d’orange
- Menu Promenade Gourmande : Le café gourmand
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
Because Le Péché Goumand is a new trendy restaurant worth a try, housed in the former brasserie Chez Arthur, on route de Cambrai in Arras.
Because the chef and owner, Romain Vandevelde, leaned all of his culinary secrets from Marc Meurin, a Michelin starred chef in Busnes.
For their “brasserie chic” dishes with regional inspirations in the afternoon… and for their gastronomic surprises in the evening.
To relax in one of their black leather armchairs surrounded by a décor that features turquoise and violet pastel tones.
A seasoned gourmand!
Families, couples, and British tourists staying in the neighboring hotel.
As a starter, try the escargot crumble (11€); as a main dish, the tournedos Rossini served with potatoes and green bean salad (25€); and for dessert, the chocolate globe (8€).
Have a bottle of AOC Saint-Esthèphe Château Mac Carthy 2008 (40€).
As a couple, table n°12 B; n°16 for a business meal; as a family, choose n°12.
How to get there?
- Disabled access
- less than 30€
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.