Le Domaine de Chavagnac - Arras Arras
26, place de la Vacquerie, 62000 Arras
Price : from 30€ to 60€
- Preserved goose gizzards salad: thin slices of goose gizzards deglaciated raspberry vinegar, salad, nuts7;80€
- Duck breast salad with smoked beech sawdust: thin slices of smoked duck breast, tomato, lettuce, croutons, nuts7,80€
- Foie Gras classic foie gras and duck confit onions11,80€
- Foie Gras prestige foie gras whole duck nature of semi-cooked and candied figs12,80€
- The Duck: Nature, Porcini, with Thyme and Honey14,50€
- Gastronomic Cassoulet with Duck Confit: Giant Beans, sausage, duck confit sleeves, Smoke Pork Brisket15,80€
- The Omelet with Mushrooms and potatoes salardaises13,50€
- Grilled Beef piece and butter with parsley14,90€
- La Crème brûlée à la vraie Gousse de Vanille5,90€
- La Mousse au Chocolat au Caramel Beurre Salé5,50€
- La Coupe Corrézienne : Glace Noisette, Brisure de Noix, Crème de Marrons, Liqueur, Chantilly6,20€
- Le Gâteau aux Noix5,90€
This menu above is provided for information purposes only. The restaurant can modify it according to the season and the creativity of the chef.
Why go there?
To experience Le Domaine de Chavagnac, an ambassador of the south-west decked out in red and white checkered Vichy tablecloths, located right near the mythic Grand Place d’Arras.
Because Le Domaine de Chavagnac uses duck in a thousand and one ways, with its selection of foie gras, duck breast filets, gizzards, and confits.
To gorge yourself on their menu of charcuterie and terrines and to sample their selection of wines–with some organic choices–supplied by the owners.
Your boss to butter him up!
Belgian and English tourists, bankers, sales reps, and Arras shop owners for business lunches.
As a starter, half-cooked duck foie gras marinated in Sauternes (11,90€); as a main dish, duck confit cassoulet (13,90); and for dessert, caramelized Limousin apples on French toast (4,90€).
Try a bottle of Bergerac Molleux Miaudoux (15,90€) or organic Bordeaux la Cavale Blanche (22,80€).
Near the windows and brick fireplace: n°24 for couples, n°27 for all types of clients, or A for large families.
Enjoy all the Restopolitan
experience with our app
Are you sure you want to cancel ?
Further informationOne of the guests must order for at least the same amount as the free menu.
These are some examples that will explain to you the terms of the offer.
When your free meal is "starter/Main course", it means that minimum 2 persons must order 1 starter and 1 main course each.
The restaurant will discount the cheapest starter and the cheapest main course.
When your free meal is a "menu", one person must order the corresponding menu, and another one must order the same menu or another menu with an equal or superior price.)
When your free meal is "starter/Main course or Main course/Dessert", it's important that minimum 2 persons respect the same composition of dishes.
It means that if one person chooses "starter/main course" and the other one chooses "Main course/Dessert", the offer won't be applied.