Rendez-vous des pêcheurs
Pont du Chambon 19320 Saint Merd De Lapleau - Bistrot Gourmand Restaurant - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For the breath of fresh air offered by Au Rendez-Vous des Pêcheurs, in a beautiful stone house overlooking the wild Dordogne river.
To admire nature, water and forest as far as the eye can see.
For the hushed setting of the dining-room where crista, crockery and house plants are beautifully mixed.
Because at Au Rendez-Vous des Pêcheurs, the cuisine is amazingly fresh, with the chef Hervé Moncany who only cooks seasonal products.
A good fisherman.
The French writer and journalist Denis Tillinac who lives next door.
Pan-fried foie gras, passion fruit and crystallized kumquats ; pan-fried pike perch, with ginger and citronnella sauce ; sweetbread coated with breadcrumbs, calf's feet ragout ; and for dessert, a variation in hot and cold around rhubarb and rose.
A discrete but yet very nice local vintage, the Côteaux du Saillant Vezère.
From tables 102 to 106, to overlook the river.
- Périgourdine Salad (Smoked Goose Breast, Marrons, Tomato, Foie Gras) -
- Fried Liver with Spicy Potatoes on Toast with Mango Chutney -
- Foie Gras home made with Chestnut, small Brioche -
- Loup Fish, Fennel Muslin, Dill Pickle -
- Grenadin of Veal in Violet Mustard -
- Hazelnut of Lamb, Spicy Juice with Thyme, roasted Garlic -
- Chocolate Cake, Pineapple Carpaccio -
- Corrézien Desserts, Liqueur Cream Walnut -
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
Les Jordes, 19150 Ladignac Sur Rondelles