6 rue Dauphiné 35400 Saint Malo - Bistrot Gourmand Restaurant - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For the five-step waltz of La Mouette's menu that offers new fishes and new meats every day, at a stone's throw from Saint-Malo's beaches.
For its vegetables coming from the local market.
For La Mouette's old-fashion setting with its fireplace ornated with brass and old lamps.
For the small bunches of flowers that ornate each table.
For Chantal, the boss, who is always ready to have a little chat !
On your own, to have a little chat with Chantal !
Belgian and English turists, and shopkeepers from Saint-Sevran district.
Colley fillet, with steamed potatoes ; and lamb shank served with seasonal vegetables or home-made French fries.
A carafe of Merlot.
The round tables n°3 et 4, settled near by the fireplace. For a solo meal, have a seat in the bar where you will find company.
- Millefeuille zucchini with white cuttlefish lightly scented flavoured with safron - 10 €
- Gourmet salad with duck confit - 10 €
- 12 oysters from Cancale - 12 €
- Nets roasted bar with peppern, tarragon and small vegetables - 18 €
- Pig chop marinated with herbs and celery mousseline of broccoli - 16 €
- Escalopines Neapolitan Veal and basil tagliatelle - 16 €
- Iced Souffle Grand Marnier - 5 €
- Melting dark chocolate dumplings - 5 €
- Strawberry shortcake and vanilla ice cream - 5 €
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
35 rue de la Chalotais, 35000 Rennes
1 avenue du Président Roosevelt, 50230 Agon Coutainville