Pile Poêle Paris
14, rue Victor Massé 75009 Paris 9ème - French Restaurant - Italian Restaurant - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For its American decoration in green-and-brown chocolate shades, its velvet banquettes, its guitars and its rock stars pictures hung on the walls.
For its franco-italian cuisine, from the classical Calzone pizzas to the famous saltimbocca.
For its cosy and warm atmosphere and the small tables set up on the terrace, on sunny days.
With a musician who will take the opportunity to slip a CD of his songs into a famous singer's pocket.
Musicians from the neighbourhood and a few famous singers such as Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, Jean-Jacques Debout and Chantal Goya.
Gorgonzola rib steak or the saltimbocca.
Taste the only Italian wine of the restaurant : the Montepulciano.
For an intimate meal, book table n°8, set up in a small corner of the restaurant. In summertime, prefer the small terrace for lunch.
- Warm Goat Cheese Toast with Salad -
- Antipasti: Eggplant, Pepper, Grilled and Marinated Zucchini in Olive Oil -
- Terrine from the farm, Grilled Bread -
- Smoked Salmon and flavoured with Dill Pickle -
- Saint Jacques and Salmon skewer accompanied with Rice -
- Pasta 4 cheeses: Gorgonzola, Goat cheese, Mozzarela, Provolone -
- Salers Steak, Fried Potatoes -
- Pizza Reine: Tomatoes, Mozzarela, Ham, Egg and Mushrooms -
- Creme Brule home made -
- Crunchy Praline/Chocolate -
- Red Fruits Charlotte -
- Tiramisu home made -
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
22, avenue Trudaine, 75009 Paris 9ème
11 Rue Houdon, 75018 Paris 18ème