18 rue Maître Albert 75005 Paris 5ème - Italian Restaurant - from 30€ to 60€
1 free meal
Why go there?
To enjoy a bit of Italy, at the detour of a small street of Maubert district, at a stone's throw from Notre-Dame cahtedral.
For the elegant combination of old stone walls and black leather.
For L'Antinéa's small terrace settled on Paris's pavement. For its generous selection of pasta, pizza and pasta mixed with typically French butter snails, grilled entrecôtes and crèmes brûlées.
An Italian in Paris.
Tourists visiting Paris, and Saint-Germain's inhabitants.
Gorgonzola poached egg, green salad and tomatoes, for a starter ; pizza Capriciosa, made up of tomatoes, artichokes, mushrooms, egg and cheese ; Pasta Primavera, with sweet pepper, eggplant, green peas and Napolitan sauce ; or the Parmiggiana escalope ; and for dessert, a delicious home-made tiramisu.
A Chianti Classico to stay in Italy.
The table settled close to the wine shelves, to have a glimpse on the Italian vintages ; or on the terrace, in summertime.
- Italian Salad: Green Salad, Tomatoes, Corn, Tuna, Palm tree and Egg - 11,50 €
- Poached Egg with Gorgonzola, Green Salad and Tomatoes - 10,50 €
- Tomato and Mozzarela: Anchovies, Capers, Mozzarela, Basil, Tomatoes and Green Salad - 11,50 €
- Pizza with Spinach, Cheese and Ham - 12 €
- Pasta Primavera: Peppers, Mushrooms, Eggplant, Onions, Peas, Neapolitan sauce - 14 €
- Pizzaiolo Scallop & Pasta: Garlic, Olives, Capres and Anchovies - 13,50 €
- Ice Cream Amarena (Vanilla with Confit Cherries) - 6,50 €
- Home made Chocolate Mousse - 7 €
- Home made Tiramisu - 8 €
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
29, rue Descartes, 75005 Paris 5ème
7 rue du Sommerard, 75005 Paris 5ème