Cabaret La Belle Epoque
36, rue des petits champs 75002 Paris 2ème - French Restaurant - from 60€ to 100€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For the Cabaret Belle-Epoque's sparkling revues : after a candlelit dinner at 9 pm, here we go, it's the show !
For the hushed setting of the restaurant, typical of the 1930's, that mixes gilt, crimson fabrics, and mirrors. For its French cuisine declined in six different menus.
With a bunch of happy friends.
Night owls who are eager to enjoy a crazy night in Paris.
A wide selection of Bordeaux wines and champagnes.
At Cabaret Belle-Epoque, all the tables face the stage but don't hesitate to ask one of those that are the closest to the star and her musicians !
- The Three Cheese Braided Pastry -
- Duck Foie Gras and Toast -
- The Norwegian smoked salmon and blinis -
- Blanquette of Chicken with Baby Vegetables, Gratin Dauphinoiss -
- The Range of Duck with Chives -
- Fillet of Beef with seed Mourtarde -
- Brie and Fresh Walnuts -
- Delights of La Farandole -
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
10, rue de Richelieu, 75001 Paris 1er
17, rue de Choiseul, 75002 Paris 2ème