35, rue Saint-Honoré 75001 Paris 1er - Italian Restaurant - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For the original concept of Pizza Wawa who gives an unusual twist to the pizzas, like the one served with a lemon and basil sorbet.
Because Pizza Wawa is definitely not like any other Italian restaurant : here, you won't find any Venetian stuc or Roman column, but an elegant black-and-white decoration and a trendy atmosphere.
With your soul-mate, till your next trip to Rome.
Wawachis, exclusive rolled creations of Pizza Wawa with salmon and ricotta, or ham and camembert cheese.
Employees from Louis Vuitton and from Saint-Honoré's designers.
In addition to the traditional vintages from Venetia and Chianti, Pizza Wawa also offers the Nero d'Avola Nuhar 2008, a ride wine from Sicily full of character.
For dinner among friends, have a seat in the small lounge to settle cosily in the chesterfield armchairs and enjoy Pizza Waw's unusual pizzas on coffee tables. On the other hand, for a romantic dinner, go on the two small balconies located on the first floor.
- Parmigiano Reggiano 24 months, Balsamic Cream with Strawberry - 5 €
- Rom'ana (Romaine Salad simply season to taste) - 6 €
- Carpaccio (Beef carpaccio with shavings of Parmigiano Reggiano 24 months, Olive Oil from Puglia) - 11 €
- Pizza Quattro Stagioni (Tomato Mozzarella, Chiffonade of Ham, Mushrooms of Paris and Roman Artichokes) - 13 €
- Slim Pizza (Cream of Asparagus, Chopped Chicken Breast, Carpaccio of Fresh Tomatoes, Green Asparagus) - 15 €
- Dido pizza (Tomato, Mozzarella, San Daniele Ham, Melon Pearls) - 14 €
- Nutella Pizza - 5 €
- Tiramisu - 6 €
- Chocolate Cake accompanied of a Pistachio scope - 6 €
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
12 Boulevard Sébastopol, 75004 Paris 4ème
1, rue Perrault, 75001 Paris 1er