Parfum de blé
8-10, rue de Ventadour 75001 Paris 1er - Japanese Restaurant - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For the fact that Parfum de Blé invits you to discover a new side of Japanese gastronomy. Here, no makis nor sushis, only hot dishes made up of rice, noodles, meats, vegetables, tofu and fishes.
For its elegant and refined atmosphere that marries wenge wood, colored lightings and paintings representing the Japanese alphabet.
For the chef's surprises, such as its brochettes : yakitori with chicken and vegetables served with red pepper seasonning or the fried kushi-age.
With people tired of eating raw fish !
Fresh wheat noodles and ramen, a noodle soup served with a vegetable or fish broth.
Japanese, Chinese and Taiwanese artists.
In addition to French wines, Parfum de Blé also offers Japanese beers and sakes.
The tables set up on the first floor to enjoy a nice view on Tuileries's district or at the bar for a quick bite to eat.
- Gyoza : Raviolis Maison - 5€
- Salade aux Crevettes chaudes - 11,90€
- Petits pâtés impériaux au Porc - 3,90€
- Raviolis aux Crevettes - 4,50€
- Poulet Ramen (Nouilles au Bouillon) - 8,50€
- Crevettes UDON au Bouillon - 9,90€
- Menu S8 : 3 Sushis , 6 Makis Saumon, 9 Sashimis -
- Hiashi Chuka (Nouilles froides d’été) - 9,90€
- Boules de Glace (Vanille, Chocolat, Fraise) -
- Boules de Glace au Thé Vert ou au Haricots Rouges -
- Yogashi (Entremets Japonais) -
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
12, rue du Marché Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris 1er