60, rue de l'arbre sec 75001 Paris 1er - French Restaurant - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For Marc Mitonne's magic setting made of vaulted caves from the XVIIth century, exposed stones, beams and a well listed as a Historical Monument. Ask the boss Marc Mitonne, he will be happy to tell you about the story of these former jails and to evok with you Moliere, Louis XIV and the Arbre Sec's gallows.
For Marc Mitonne's cuisine inspired from his grand-mother Mamie Marcelle and his aunt Tata Jacquotte. When he was five years old, Marc already dreamt of becoming a cook.
For the festive events set up at Marc Mitonne : magic shows on saturday nights, mind-reading on fridays, karaokes and humorous shows...
With a Paris history enthousiast.
Mussels stuffed with almonds à la Tata Jaqcuotte ;and the lamb cooked slowly during seven hours and served with vegetables and pickled garlic.
Many stars come at Marc Mitonne : the famous cabaret host Michou ; the actress Claudia Cardinale, the imitator Yves Lecoq, and Afida Turner, Tina Turner's daughter-in-law.
Wines of the French rugby team Quinze de France, in red, white and rosé (28 to 32 euros the bottle) . You can even bring this collector's bottles back with you.
For a romantic dinner by candlelight, book the Table du puits, set up near by an ancient well from the XIVth century or ask for a table in the Petite Auberge room. For a more festive ambiance, book a table in one of the vaulted dining-rooms on the basement.
- Saumon Fumé et sa crème aux Herbes Fraîches - 12€
- Planche de Charcuteries de nos régions - 12€
- Poêlon d'Escargots au beurre Persillé - 12€
- Lasagne de Saumon Maison, Petits légumes et sa Crème de Safran - 18€
- Brochettes de Poulet Grillé aux Saveurs Orientales - 18€
- Coeur de Rosbeef et ses Pommes Sarladaises, sauce au choix - 18€
- Coeur de Chocolat, Crème Anglaise et sa Glace Vanille - 10€
- Poire Pochée dans son Sirop et Coulis de Chocolat Chaud - 10€
- Figues Rôties au Caramel Salé - 10€
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
166, rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris 1er
35, rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris 1er