La Brasserie du Louvre
Place André Malraux 75001 Paris 1er - French Restaurant - Brewery Restaurant - from 30€ to 60€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For the legendary situation of La Brasserie du Louvre that streches under Palais-Royal's oustanding stone arcades.
For its glittering setting, that makes La Brasserie du Louvre one of the most beautiful luxury brasserie in Paris, with its red and gold striped banquettes, its gleaming brass, its large mirrors and its beautiful fresco of La Joconde on the ceiling.
For La Brasserie du Louvre's terrace full of flowers set up under the columns, facing the Louvre Museum and the Comédie Française.
For the fine dishes created by the Michelin-starred chef Guy Martin and the restaurant's prestigious champagnes.
An admirer of La Joconde.
Businessmen, La Comédie Française's employees and turists.
Shredded sea bream with coarse mustard, eggplant with grapefruit (16 €) ; tandoori lamb saddle, mint and garlic sauce (27 €) ; pan-fried sea bass, ginger infused green pea purée, lettuce heart salad (28 €) ; and for dessert, rum baba Mont-Blanc style (12 €).
The terrace full of flowers, to sit under the Palais Royal's beautiful arcades.
- Foie Gras with Lime zest, candied Physalis - 26 €
- Two Salmon Tartate, Fresh and Smoked - 22 €
- Shredded Daurade Fish with Mustard grains and Eggplant in Grapefruit - 16 €
- Cooked Chicken, small Onions and Mushrooms - 23 €
- Skewers of Chicken Breast marianated, coated in crispy Bread crumbs, Tomato juice - 24 €
- Salmon Steak, Crispy skin, Spinach and Apple green Raz el hanout - 16 €
- Macaron Cocoa, Ganache Lean Passion fruit and Mango Flavored with Lime - 12 €
- Chocolate Cake with Guajana and Vanilla Ice creal - 12 €
- Peached coated with Lime Mascarpone - 12 €
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
How to get there?
Place André Malraux
75001 Paris 1er
sMETRO L 1,7 - Palais Royal (Musée du Louvre)
- Disabled access
- Private Rooms
- Open Sunday evening
from 30€ to 60€
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
188, bis rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris 1er
14 rue Sainte-Anne, 75001 Paris 1er