42, avenue Jean Jaurès 75019 Paris 19ème - Indian Restaurant - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For Le Sari's Indian dishes, cooked according the tradition of Northern India : soft curry prawns with spinach, twelve spices chicken, lamb curry cooked with potatoes... We must say that before becoming Le Sari's cook, the chef M. Penjabi used to manage a five star restaurant in India.
For the colourful and romantic decoration of the restaurant, its pink velvet chairs, its small tables for two, its silver frieze and its wooden bar at the back of the dining-room.
For its beautiful specimens of Indian wines : Grover Réserve Rouge or Grover in red, rosé and white.
With your lover to explore far-off flavours.
Couples and businessmen.
The Byriani Penjabi chicken : marinated chicken and long rice cooked with cashew nuts, herbs, almonds, raisins and spices.
Taste the Indian wines, such as the Grover Vineyard, a red wine cultivated in south India.
The n°15, settled next to the wall and isolated from the other tables.
- Crudity salad with Grilled Chicken Tandoor - 8,50€
- Pastry with potatoes and peas - 9€
- Walnut chicken marinated in Masala and Saffron - 5,50€
- Lamb with Cashew Sauce - 15€
- Curry Chicken with Spinach - 8€
- Prawns marinated in a special sauce - 12,90€
- Salad of fresh fruits - 5,50€
- Diced mango and coconut Ice Cream - 6,50€
- Smoothy Semolina and Dried Fruit - 5,50€
- Pineapple Carpaccio and Vanilla Ice Cream - 7,50€
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
82, rue Jean Pierre Timbaud, 75011 Paris 11ème
32 rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011 Paris 11ème