13 rue de Bassano 75016 Paris 16ème - Spanish Restaurant - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
To relax at the bodega Casa Paco, close to place de l'Etoile, at the corner of Marceau avenue.
For the lovely decoration of its walls, covered with azulejos, these famous tiles of earthenware, original ceramics and bullfight posters.
To nibble, on a flamenco background music, planchas, tapas, pata negra and tortillas.
To find in Paris a sunny spot in a latino atmosphere, quite simply.
A scrounger with a good Spannish accent.
Well-off Parisians, among which are journalists and politicians.
Tapas of marinated grilled vegetables (8€) ; Plancha-cooked prawns (20€) ; Chorizo grilled entrecôte (22€) ; Valencian Paella (20€) ; and for dessert, Andalusian Sweetness for two, brick pastry, with vanilla cream, crushed almonds, and orange blossom (12€).
Gran Feudo Reserva 2003 (35€), from Navarre.
N°11 for two, on an angle banquette ; n°14 or 16 for a dinner among friends.
- Tapas Ham Pata Negra - 20 €
- Tapas Stuffed Mussels - 5 €
- Tapas fried Calamars - 8,50 €
- Fish à la Planch: Prawns à la Plancha - 20 €
- Daurade Fish with Fennel - 20 €
- Skewers of Chicken Breast marinated and grilled - 17 €
- Assorted Turons (served with liqueur) - 7 €
- Chocolate Cake, Coconut Ice cream - 7 €
- Le Marronnier (Chestnut, White Cheese) - 7 €
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
6, avenue George V, 75008 Paris 8ème
4, rue Balzac, 75008 Paris 8ème