14, rue Jean Maridor 75015 Paris 15ème - Bistrot Gourmand Restaurant - French Restaurant - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
For the frequent cooking reshuffles of O'Zarômes, a lovely Parisian bistro in constant search of new dishes and wines, in Vaugirad district.
For its deliciously old-fashioned cuisine that revives cassoulet (meat and bean stew) and pork shoulder with green lentils, threatened to disappear in Paris.
For its red-and-white checked tableclothes, and its straw chairs covered with red cushions that don't care about today's fashion !
A good food lover who is into everything !
Bankers, lawyers, notaries, accountants and secretaries.
Roast onion and goat's cheese tarte Tatin (8€), for starter ; Home-made beef bourguignon (14€), for mai course ; and for dessert, Roast French toast with strawberry jam (8€).
Chinon Michel Laurent (16€) or Château Lafont Menaud Pessac-Léognan (49€).
N°1 and 2, on the banquettes, near by the windows, for two persons. For a meal among friends, book tables n° 9, 10, 11 and 12, on the other side of the restaurant.
- Foie gras, toast Plain Spice and fig jam - 11 €
- Egg of the Chef - 8 €
- Onion Pie and Roasted Goat Cheese - 8 €
- Sol medallion with Leeks - 14 €
- Bourguignon Beef simmered homemade - 14 €
- Duck Confit and Pommes Dauphine (Potatoes grated slightly creamy, fried and roasted) - 14 €
- Pear Poached in Red Wine and Spices - 8 €
- Roast and toast Strawberry Jam - 8 €
- Chocolate Cake and Ice cream - 8 €
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
215 rue de la Croix Nivert, 75015 Paris 15ème