Lin pour l'Hôte
49, rue Olivier de Serres 75015 Paris 15ème - Caribbean Restaurant - World Food Restaurant - less than 30€
1 free meal
Why go there?
To find a sunny spot at Lin Pour L'Hôte, in Convention district of Paris.
For the young and smiling chef Norman Lin who uses his technic - learnt with the three-star chef Gilles Goujon -, to sublimate the Reunion's cuisine.
For the lovely mix of his dishes, that he delicatly enhances with a touch of lime, tamarind or vanilla.
For the beautiful selection of home-made rums full of amazing flavours, such as rhubarb, walnut and hot pepper, that surprise even the true Reunion's inhabitants !
A young lady who feels the cold.
Executives for lunch, and couples for dinner.
Honey and ginger prawns with taboulé of the islands (11€) ; Pork filet mignon, vanilla and tamarind sauce, chayottes salad (20€) ; Half-salted cod, combava sauce, sweet potatoe purée (20€) ; and for dessert, Banana flambéed with rhum "charrette" (9€).
A bottle of Menetou Salon.
Book a table in the small lounge, downstairs, ornated with exposed stones walls... perfect for a romantic dinner.
- Pickled Vegetables with Crab - 9 €
- Honey Ginger Prawns, Tabbouleh from the Islands - 11 €
- Rougail of Poached Egg, Garlic, Ginger, Pancetta - 11 €
- Bluefin Seared Tuna, Rougail Tomatoes, Rice - 20 €
- Salted Cod, Combava sauce, Mashed Sweet Potatoes - 20 €
- Fillet of Beef, Satay Sauce Coco, Ratte and Mushrooms of Bays - 20 €
- Coco-soft heart of Fruit, Chantilly, Chocolate - 9 €
- Banana rum flambé - 9 €
- All-in-Passion, Meringues and Custard - 9 €
Here is an extract from the restaurant's menu. Menus may change according to the market and season.
Choose the Restopolitan Card
The Restopolitan Card gives you a meal in hundreds of partner restaurants, such as
214, rue de la Croix Nivert, 75015 Paris 15ème